Destiel.net - Forums
12 Top Tips For Successful Phone Number List Marketing Campaigns
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Top Tips For Successful Phone Number List Marketing Campaigns
Phone Number List
How many links do you need to buy for your site? Further, in the article we will tell you which links can be placed on the site in any quantity. Naturally, certain conditions will need to be met before placement work begins. To get started, be sure to read the requirements from Google in this article - link exchange schemes . In a nutshell, Google says this: Never buy or sell links; Under no circumstances exchange links according to the principle - you give me, and I give you; Do not link in comments using keywords; You cannot use services for selling and buying links; If you really need to put a link with key queries, then close it from search or indicate that it is sponsored. Make content of such quality that you would like to share it with other users. Okay, let's do as Google says. And all together, after creating good content, we will wait for natural backlinks.

You may ask how to create interesting Phone Number List content if I sell mobile phones. The technical characteristics of the equipment are the same, but you can take unique photographs, shoot a video review and add good selling text to the page. What's next? I did everything as Google recommended - I didn’t buy links, I made interesting content, but still my competitors are in the TOP 1-3, who also have video reviews of the product, unique photos and a good text description of the product, but I’m not even in the TOP thirty! Not a single backlink was provided to me - what should I do? Why Google Recommendations Don't Work Everything is very simple here and there are 2 reasons why these recommendations do not work even if they want to: 1. Search engines take into account external links when ranking sites; 2. There is no way to compete with sites that buy links - without links.

[Image: Phone-Number-List.jpg]

Why can't Google just ignore links? At the time of the creation of the Google search engine, Larry Page and Sergey Brin (founders of Google) asked themselves a simple question - how to arrange the order of sites in keyword searches? There were several solutions: - Analyze meta tags - title, description and keywords; - Evaluate the text content of an electronic document. Further, such a dialogue is most likely possible “Okay Sergey, but if we have several sites with the same meta tags and approximately the same text information on the page, then what should we do?” - asked Larry. “Let’s look at the date of creation of the document or website,” Sergey answered. “Okay, but what about new information, will it always be at the bottom of the search?” - asked Larry.