Destiel.net - Forums

Full Version: Has anyone been to any SPN conventions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone been lucky enough to attend any Supernatural conventions?
How was it? What was it like?
I have been to several. This is the first year I haven't been to a con because of covid. 

I've done JIB, San Francisco, Vegas. Some other cons with actors in it. 

I've had great and bad experiences. I'm more drawn to Misha and Jensen, who I've met several times. Jensen is the sweetest. I've also had dinner with the crew while in Europe. 

Draw backs, jealous overprotective fans. I've been harassed and belittled over this illusion I'm some how close to Jensen. Just Jensen is very sweet towards me and always makes extra time to see me. Newsflash people. I'm not a dick or expecting anything, he treats me like a mini me or a little brother. Because I came out to him being trans. I've worked and volunteered for his charities. 

So the drawbacks is fans making up rumors and watching the cast get harassed.
Wow!! That must be quite an experience meeting them in person, and on top of that seeing them several times!!!!! :O

I've always wanted to go but haven't had the chance.. but its always interesting to see the videos and pictures from fans that have attended.

Hoping there would be some sort of virtual convention, that way those of us that normally can't attend, would be able to.

Unfortunately there are rude people who tend to put a damper on others and ruin the fun.... but to focus on positive aspect, would be the takeaways from the convention: new memories, pictures and whatnots collected.